We cover the costs partially through article processing fees. Our expenses are split among editorial costs, electronic composition and production, journal information system, manuscript management system, electronic archiving, overhead expenses, and administrative costs. Moreover, we are providing research paper publishing in minimum available cost.
Publishing charges for online publication:
|Author Category||Publication fee for Single Paper/Article /Case Study/Review||Details|
|Indian Authors||4000 INR||Free of Cost (One Hard Copy & Publication certificates )|
|International Authors||200 USD||Free of Cost (One Hard Copy & Publication certificates)|
|Indian Authors(with Registred Conf. paper ID)||1000 INR||Free One Journal Hard copy & Journal Publication certificates for all|
|International Authors(with Registred Conf. paper ID)||100 USD||Free One Journal Hard copy & Journal Publication certificates for all|
Note: Online Journal Publication(only) is Free for authors those who register for IRAJ Conferences.
All the submitted papers will be published only after successful payment of publishing charges.
Publication Process of the journal
The Publication Process Is Consisting With The Following Steps. The Ultimate Objectives Of This Process Are Quality. Full Process Will Be Completed Expected Within 15 to 30 Days.
1. After Receiving The Manuscript We Will Send a Submission Of Acknowledgement E-Mail to The Author.
2. Manuscripts Will Be Checked By Plagiarism Checker Software.
3. Primary Quality Will Be Checked By The Editor.
4. The Manuscript Will Be Sent For Double Blinded Review.
5. Based On The Double Blinded Review Editor Will Take Decision And The Decision Will Be Communicated To The Author. Decisions Can Be Three Types Like Accepted Without Revision, Resubmit With Major/Minor Revisions, Rejected.
6. After The Final Review Process If The Paper Will Accepted We Will Send A Payment Request To The Author.
7. Author Need to Deposit Publication Fee after the Payment Request.
The author can make payment by Online via(Debt card/Credit card/online banking/NEFT)
For Journal queries: Mob: + 91-9040435740 (Call between 10AM to 6PM)
Note: Mention the details (Conf. Name, Date, Venue, Universal Paper ID or Volume and Issue of Journal) etc while calling.